- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Enjoy this pastry with ice cream or custard.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 2 Banana, diced
- 100 gr Chocolate block, chopped
- 100 gr Davondale cheese, diced
- 1 egg yolk and 1 tbs milk for glazing
- Black sesame seeds
- Lay out the puff pastry and cut the pastry in half. Put the filling ( banana, cheese and chocolate) on the one side of the pastry and fold over the pastry to make a little parcel. With the back of fork press down along the edges to seal the parcel.
- Brush with egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 200C, until they are golden brown on the top and bottom. Allow them to cool a little before serving as the filling will be very hot.