- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This banana choc chip muffin recipe is a great one to make with the kids as it is so easy.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Mashed banana
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Apple sauce or yoghurt
- 1/2 to 1 cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper patty cases.
- Combine banana, sugar, egg and vanilla. Blend well until fully mixed. Add the apple sauce or yoghurt.
- Slowly add the flour and the pinch of salt to the wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Scoop into prepared patty cases.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Let cool before eating as the chocolate can be hot. Lovely served warm as the chocolate will be nice and gooey!
Can be dairy free using apple sauce instead of yoghurt and leaving the chocolate out or replacing with dairy free choc chips. We add nearly a cup full of choc chips as I let my daughter measure them out!