A super quick dessert that is also completely guilt free & healthy! A nice blend of flavours – a bit unusual but so delicious !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen banana slices (when my bananas get too ripe I slice them up & freeze them - perfect for this recipe!)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or light coconut cream)
- 4 pcs finely sliced, fresh kaffir lime leaf (found at asian grocers )
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Blend the frozen banana slices with coconut cream & finely minced kaffir lime until smooth.
- Spoon into serving dishes & top with toasted sesame seeds & additional finely sliced kaffir lime. Enjoy!