- Makes 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A different type of pancake. Helps to use up those overripe bananas without throwing them out. These are so full of flavour
Ingredients (makes 20 small pancakes)
- 2 over ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups SR flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Mash the bananas.
- Sift the flour, sugar and salt and add to the bananas
- Next add the egg, maple syrup, melted butter and milk to the dry mix.
- Whisk together until the batter is combined
- To a hot frying pan, ladle in small portions.
- When bubbles appear on the top of the pancakes, flip over
- Cook on the other side for 1-2 mins or until there is no batter oozing from the centre of the pancake
- Repeat until the batter is all used up.
- Serve with lemon and sugar or maple syrup or even just buttered