- Serves 3
- Makes 6 biscuits
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A revamped, healthier version of an ice-cream sandwich! Perfect for warmer days when you want an easy, cool treat that satisfies.
Ingredients (serves 3 | makes 6 biscuits )
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 4 (2 fresh, 2 frozen the night before) ripe bananas (but not overripe, just speckled)
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 160 C. Place fresh bananas, coconut and tapioca flour into a food processor until very well combined.
- Shape into 6 biscuits or a rectangle, to cut into shapes after it's cooked - whichever you find easiest. Place into the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden. (Tip: you're going to need to watch these closely/check every 5 mins or they will burn, due to the coconut.) Once biscuits have cooked, let them cool completely.
- To make the ice-cream, remove the frozen bananas and raspberries a few minutes prior, to slightly soften. Then add them to a clean food processor and combine until an ice-cream mixture forms.
- Now it's time to assemble. Take two biscuits and place 2-3 T of ice-cream between them. Repeat and then devour quickly before your creation melts. Enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.