- Makes 1
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
You can never go wrong if you bake a fresh loaf of Banana Sultana Bread … eat straight out of the oven with butter, add a slice into lunchboxes or serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and some cream or ice cream for dessert!
Ingredients (makes 1 Loaf)
- 70g Farmer’s Table Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 Cups Self-Raising Flour
- 1/2 or 1 Cup Sultanas
- 2 Tbsp Milk
Notes... *I have recently discovered Farmer’s Table butter and I am loving it so I thought I would recommend it. *I have made this with as little as a handful of sultanas or as much as a cup (the amount you add is up to you).
- Preheat oven to 180•C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Cream butter and sugar together, add egg, then the bananas one at a time.
- Add flour, sultanas and milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool in tin and then slice to serve.
Recipe Banana Sultana Bread
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.