- Makes 1
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
You can never go wrong if you bake a fresh loaf of Banana Sultana Bread … eat straight out of the oven with butter, add a slice into lunchboxes or serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and some cream or ice cream for dessert!
Ingredients (makes 1 Loaf)
- 70g Farmer’s Table Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 Cups Self-Raising Flour
- 1/2 or 1 Cup Sultanas
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 180•C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Cream butter and sugar together, add egg, then the bananas one at a time.
- Add flour, sultanas and milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool in tin and then slice to serve.
*I have recently discovered Farmer’s Table butter and I am loving it so I thought I would recommend it. *I have made this with as little as a handful of sultanas or as much as a cup (the amount you add is up to you).