Caramel and banana are made for each other and are simply delicious on top of this nutritious morning delight.
- Golden Crumpets with Oats
- Caramel Sauce (condensed milk type or topping type, the choice is yours)
- Icing Sugar
- Place a dessert spoon of sugar into a saucepan with a teaspoon of water and heat till golden brown and thick in consistency.
- Pour the syrup (now toffee) onto a sheet of greaseproof paper to set. Set aside.
- Toast the crumpet.
- Top the crumpet with a good amount of caramel sauce.
- Place slices of banana on top of caramel.
- Arrange the toffee shards on top of the banana slices.
- Sift icing sugar over the top.
- Now simply EnJoY this delightful treat, just like a banoffee pie only easier and healthier.