These delicious barbequed entertainer slices are topped with goats curd, smoked salmon and zucchini ribbons!
Creating interesting gourmet flavorful finger food is always a challenge when battling the clock. La Famiglia has stumbled across a fantastic easy way to pack some punch and impress the guests with those pre-dinner snacks and (also fantastic addition to the kid’s lunch box!). Make the familiar La Famiglia and visit: https://www.facebook.com/LaFamigliaKitchen
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 packet La Famiglia Entertainer Slices
- 3 medium yellow zucchini
- 3 medium green zucchini
- 20ml extra virgin olive oil
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 100g goats curd
- 200g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Barbecue La Famiglia garlic bread slices on both sides until toasted and gentle char marks appear.
- Use a vegetable peeler to create ribbons of zucchini, turning the zucchini 90 degrees to ensure slices don’t become watery. Toss zucchini with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once Entertainer Slices are toasted, place slices on a serving platter.
- Smear slices with a teaspoon of goat’s curd.
- Top slices with smoked salmon and zucchini ribbons. Serve immediately.