- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
This delicious octopus spring inspired recipe is only 8 ProPoints per serve.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg cleaned baby octopus
- ½ cup (125ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 ½ Tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped unsalted cashews
Notes... Serve with 0 ProPoints value bok choy or other steamed Asian greens and steamed Jasmine rice. Add 4 ProPoints values per serve for ½ cup (85g) cooked rice.
- Place octopus in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 1–2 minutes or until almost cooked through. Drain, then refresh octopus under cold water.
- Place 1⁄3 cup (80ml) sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Add octopus, turning to coat. Stand for 15 minutes. Combine remaining chilli sauce and 2 teaspoons water in a small bowl.
- Lightly spray a barbecue or chargrill pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Remove octopus from marinade and cook for 2–3 minutes or until tentacles are charred. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with coriander and cashews. Drizzle over chilli sauce mix and serve with rice.
Recipe Barbecued octopus with coriander and sweet chilli
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.