This donut recipe is easy on the pocket and a great one for the kids to join in with.
Ingredients (makes 6-8 medium size Donuts)
- 1 Generic/Home Brand Cake Mix Vanilla 340g
- 1 Egg
- 125ml Milk
- 1/2 cup Icing Of Choice
- 1 Cup Sprinkles/Decoration Of Choice
- 1 Donut Tin or Donut Maker
- Preheat oven or donut maker (160 Deg fan forced or 180 Standard).
- Mix the cake mix as per instructions adding milk and egg.
- Fill your donut tin a little under half in each ring or preheated donut maker. Oven requires approx 15 Minutes.
- Ice donuts and decorate with sprinkles. I put the sprinkles in a round bowl not much larger than the donut and place the iced donut upside down in it to press the sprinkles on.