- Makes 6-8 medium size
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This donut recipe is easy on the pocket and a great one for the kids to join in with.
Ingredients (makes 6-8 medium size Donuts)
- 1 Generic/Home Brand Cake Mix Vanilla 340g
- 1 Egg
- 125ml Milk
- 1/2 cup Icing Of Choice
- 1 Cup Sprinkles/Decoration Of Choice
- 1 Donut Tin or Donut Maker
- Preheat oven or donut maker (160 Deg fan forced or 180 Standard).
- Mix the cake mix as per instructions adding milk and egg.
- Fill your donut tin a little under half in each ring or preheated donut maker. Oven requires approx 15 Minutes.
- Ice donuts and decorate with sprinkles. I put the sprinkles in a round bowl not much larger than the donut and place the iced donut upside down in it to press the sprinkles on.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.