These scones are simple to make and fast to whip up for unexpected guests.
Ingredients (makes 15 Scones)
- 3 cups Self raising flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Sift flour in a bowl.
- Make a well and pour int the cream and milk and salt.
- Fold ingredients together and then gently kneed with hands to bring the mixture together.
- Lightly flour a board and place dough on it. Use a cutter to cut out the scones.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on 220 fan forced.