- Serves 5
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 500g green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbls butter
- 3 tblsp chopped basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Steam your green beans until crisp tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt your butter.
- Add in the tomatoes, basil, salt, and sugar.
- Saute gently for about a minute or two to release the tomato juices.
- Remove from the heat, and toss with the steamed green beans.
- Taste, and add more garlic salt to taste if necessary.