- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This yummy recipe is courtesy of my lovely Nana. She used to make these for myself and siblings and we LOVED THEM! They are still a favourite in my family! Enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 24 cookies (approx))
- 125g butter, unsalted at room temp
- 1 3/4 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125g choc chips
- 1 egg, light beaten
- With an electric mixer, beat butter, sugars, vanilla essence til pale and creamy. Add light beaten egg, beat with mixer til well combined. Add salt and flour, beat til dough forms. Add in choc chips.
- Roll in to balls, and lightly push down with fork for fingers. Arrange onto lined baking tray and bake at 160 degrees fan forced, 180 convection, for 15-18mins til golden around edges.
- Remove from tray once baked and let cool on wire rack. ENJOY!