- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A taste of the Orient
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/3 cup black bean sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g beef rump steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 2 tablespoons shao hsing - (Chinese cooking wine)
- steamed Jasmine Fragrant Rice
- Combine black bean sauce, shao hsing wine and garlic in a bowl. Place beef in a bowl, Add half the sauce mixture. Stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add half the oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry beef, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe wok clean with paper towel.
- Add remaining oil to wok over high heat. Swirl to coat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until onion has softened. Add snow peas and capsicum. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tender. Return beef to wok. Add remaining sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with rice.
Recipe Beef and Black Bean StirFry
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.