- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This beef, beans and peas nachos recipe gives you a super quick meal that goes a long way … nice and cost effective too.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 med Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tin Chick Peas
- 1 tin Kidney Beans (or black beans)
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped red capsicum
- 2 tbs Taco Flavouring
- 2 packets Corn Chips (or 1 large bag)
- 2 Eshallots
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large frypan and fry off the onion, garlic and beef mince until the beef is brown and cooked through.
- Add the taco flavouring, chick peas, kidney beans, capsicum and corn kernels along with a cup of water and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the water has reduced.
- Serve with the corn chips and sprinkle with the fresh eshallots. Add cheese, sour cream, guacamole and chilli if you like it hot!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.