- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
As a lover of Thai I love this beef pad see ew recipe! It’s yum and easy! If you like it spicier add more chilli!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500gm beef stir fry strips
- 500gm thick rice noodles
- 1 1/2 tbs chopped garlic
- 60ml peanut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 spring onions sliced lengthways
- 40ml kecap manis
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1tbs Oyster sauce
- 1 red chilli chopped
- 1 carrot sliced lengthways
- Fill a pot with water and bring to the boil. Add noodles and take off heat. Leave for five minutes or until noodles easily loosen with a fork. Drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking place beef strips into a bowl and mix through 20ml of peanut oil and garlic until well covered.
- Heat up 20ml of peanut oil in a large wok or frypan. Add beef and cook until nice and brown. Take beef and place in a large bowl.
- Heat up 10ml of peanut oil into same wok, chop up spring onions and carrots lengthways and add to frypan and cook (stirring constantly) for three minutes. Place into same bowl with beef.
- Heat up 10ml of peanut oil in frypan again and add eggs. Using a wooden spoon go back and forth and side to side breaking up eggs until cooked.
- Add bowl of beef and veggies and noodles to the frypan and mix, leave on low heat.
- In a jug place kecap manis, soy sauce, oyster sauce and chopped chilli and stir to combine. Add sauce to frypan and toss until food is well coated. Remove from heat and enjoy!