- Serves 8
- 7 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This delicious beef stroganoff is so easy and very tasty.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 jars Masterfood Beef Stroganoff Sauce
- 1/2 jar Passata
- 250g mushrooms quartered
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1kg blade or some other cheap cut of beef suitable to slow cook
- 1pkt chopped spinach, squeezed of excess water
- sour cream to serve
- Brown meat in a fry pan, remove and add to slow cooker. Brown onions in fry pan, remove whilst still firm and add to slow cooker.
- Add 2 jars of beef stroganoff sauce, spinach, and passata to slow cooker, and cook away for 4-6 hours on low.
- When the meat is tender, add the mushrooms and leave to slow cook for another hour.
- To Serve: add a dollop of sour cream to each serve if wanted on a bed of rice, pasta, mashed potato or cous cous.