- Makes 16
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These energy bars make a great healthy snack!
Ingredients (makes 16 bars)
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup cashew butter OR creamy peanut butter
- 1 large Love Beets cooked beet, chopped (i.e. 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until a sticky ball forms. You may need to start and stop the food processor and scrape the sides several times.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8” x 8” square baking dish and press mixture evenly into the pan (it will be sticky). You can use a piece of parchment paper to help level out the mixture.
- Cover bars and freeze for 30 minutes (or refrigerate for 2 hours). Use a sharp knife to cut bars.