- Serves 6
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A recipe from my daughter’s gardening club.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4-6 Baby beetroots, tinned is ok
- 4 Carrots, peeled
- 2 Apples, skin on
- A couple of sprigs of parsley
- Chop all ingredients (except parsley) into big chunks and put into food processor. Blitz until in fine pieces.
- If you don't have a food processor simply grate beetroots, carrots and apples. Tear parsley.
- Serve as a fresh salad or in a wrap with BBQ chicken.
Sometimes I add a bit of feta and tuna to make this a meal for lunch.