- Makes 20
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A fun alternative to the traditional chocolate brownie, that the kids can help make.
Ingredients (makes 20 small squares)
- 190 grams white chocolate
- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup frozen berries of your choice
Notes... You can use any fresh or frozen berries for this recipe. however, if using larger berries like strawberries, it is best to cut them in half.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Ensure the bowl does not touch the water. Melt the butter and the white chocolate in the bowl, over the simmering water and use a metal spoon to occasionally stir the two ingredients. The butter and the white chocolate will separate whilst melting but this is ok. Once the ingredients have melted, remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the castor sugar, plain flour and baking powder together. Lightly beat the eggs and pour into the flour mix along with the melted white chocolate and butter. Gently fold in the frozen berries and mix well, ensuring that the chocolate is evenly distributed through.
- Pour the mix into your prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes. The blondie should be golden on top and an inserted skewer should come out slightly sticky. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
Recipe Berry and White Chocolate Blondie
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.