Celebrate Summer with Regal Rogue.
What better way to chill out and cool down on those long Summer days (or nights) than with a frozen cocktail.
We love that our Berry Bold Rogue brings all the fun of a frozen margarita but lightens up the alcohol with Regal Rogue Bold Red Australian Aperitif used in place of a heavy spirit.
Elevate the everyday with Regal Rogue
Australian made, Regal Rogue blends 100% organic Australian wine from Orange NSW with Native Australian Botanicals, to create a fresh, natural range of Australian aperitifs for all occasions.
The beauty of an aperitif is that it can be used in so many different combinations to create the perfect drink for you, whether you like a refreshing ginger base or something sweeter, with four different Regal Rogue flavours on offer – the options are endless.
The Regal Rogue range includes the four following variants:
- Lively White a citrus and floral – semi dry
- Daring Dry a savoury and umami – extra dry
- Bold Red an aromatic spice and dried fruit – semi dry
- Wild Rose a tropical fruit and fruit spice – semi dry
Regal Rogue Bold Red Australian Aperitif
For this Berry Bold Rogue we used Regal Rogue in Bold Red. Marrying organic Shiraz and unwooded Chardonnay from Orange, NSW, this vermouth is led by aromatic spice and rich dried fruit. It is followed by native pepper berry, wattleseed, and native thyme, and finishes with cinnamon, star anise, nutmeg, and ginger. This is the world’s first dry red vermouth.
Regal Rogue is available to purchase at Dan Murphy’s. Discover Your Rogue at Dan Murphy’s today.
Mouths of Mums members are currently taking the Regal Rogue Challenge. See what they thought of Regal Rogue here.
*You must be 18 years or older to consume the products from Regal Rogue.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 Berry Bold Rogue)
- 60ml Regal Rogue Bold Red Australian Aperitif
- 1/3 cup Frozen raspberries
- 3-4 Frozen strawberries
- 1/2 tsp Sugar syrup
- 1/3 cup Ice cubes
- 1 tsp Fine salt flakes
- 1 tsp Dried raspberry crumbs
- 1 tsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- Wipe the rim of a martini glass with a wedge of lime and then dip into the salt flakes and dried raspberry crumb.
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blitz until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into your glass and enjoy immediately.