- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A yummy treat for the whole family. Honey Oats, Bananas, Berry Yoghurt and Cocoa YUM!
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 2tbs Low Fat Vaalia Luscious Berries Yoghurt
- 1tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Bournville Cocoa Powder
- 2 Uncle Tobys Honey Quick Oats Sachets
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 medium Ripe Bananas, roughly mashed
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 12 capacity muffin tray with patty cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flours and cocoa powder. Add in the other dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, roughly mash the bananas with the vanilla extract, olive oil and eggs.
- Add the yoghurt and wet mixture to the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Fill the muffin cases to about 3/4 capacity (allowing for room to rise).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Serve warm with some whipped cream.
These are hit amongst the kids, especially the big kid of my family, my hubby! We make a double batch, the kids have muffins and the other half is baked in a loaf tin for Berry Choc Banana Bread!