- Makes 6
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 6 popcicles)
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh mashed berries, eg strawberries, blueberries
- 2 tblsp Honey
- Popcicle sticks/ skewers
- Cling wrap
Notes... If you have a popcicle maker, then you wont need the cling wrap method.
- Mix yogurt, fruit and honey in bowl.
- Spoon yogurt mix down the center of pieces of cling wrap leaving room at the top and bottom so it doesn’t come out the ends.
- Place the stick in the center.
- Wrap carefully securing the ends, and then freeze overnight.
Recipe Berry Healthy Popcicles
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.