- Makes 6
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 6 popcicles)
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh mashed berries, eg strawberries, blueberries
- 2 tblsp Honey
- Popcicle sticks/ skewers
- Cling wrap
Notes... If you have a popcicle maker, then you wont need the cling wrap method.
- Mix yogurt, fruit and honey in bowl.
- Spoon yogurt mix down the center of pieces of cling wrap leaving room at the top and bottom so it doesn’t come out the ends.
- Place the stick in the center.
- Wrap carefully securing the ends, and then freeze overnight.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.