- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen blackberries, or berries of your choice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or LSA (optional)
- 1/2 cup Greek Blueberry Yoghourt
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- To garnish: sliced banana, blueberries, cocoa nibs, activated buckwheat, chia seeds, desiccated coconut
- Add frozen banana, berries, seeds, and milk to a blender. Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- Top smoothie with garnish of choice.
Recipe Berry Smoothie Bowl
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.