A tasty Christmas slice for the most sweetest tooth.
Ingredients (makes 1 Slice)
- 500 grams White chocolate melts
- 1 1/2 cups Rice bubbles
- 120 grams Almonds roasted & halved
- 120 grams Blackberries
- 60 grams Goji berries
- 60 grams Cranberries
- 60 grams Sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- Line a 30cm x 20cm (base) baking pan with baking paper. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let bowl touch water). Fold in the remaining ingredients. Pour mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down with a large metal spoon. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Turn slice onto a chopping board. Using a knife that has been dipped in hot water, cut into squares.
Sultanas, glacé cherries or marshmallows can be added if desired.