- Makes 1
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This is a super quick & healthy snack for any occasion, perfect in lunch boxes (for both big and little people!) or freshly made for a morning tea!
Ingredients (makes 1 loaf)
- 1 3/4 cups Wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/4 cup Plain flour
- 2/3 cup Dark brown Sugar
- 50g Melted butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1/3 cup Crushed Walnuts
- 2 Mashed medium Bananas, preferably over ripe!
- Pre-heat oven to 180' & Grease a Loaf tin (11x21cm) with butter then dust with flour, tip out any excess flour left in the tin.
- Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg into a bowl & mix together
- Add in Eggs, milk, butter & Bananas mixing well with a wooden spoon
- Finally gently mix in sultanas and walnuts, pour mix into pre prepared tin and bake for approximately 25 minutes in a moderate (180') oven or until knife comes out cleanly