- Makes 30
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Oh, these are the BEST ever choc chip cookies! These have been a favourite in our house for a long time and I am sure they will become one of yours too!
Ingredients (makes 30 cookies)
- 2 1/4 cups Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- pinch Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Caster sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 190°. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart, onto a lined baking tray
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.