- Serves 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This is the quickest banana cake recipe and so tasty as it's lovely and moist.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 125 grams butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups S.R. flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 100 grams choc chips (optional)
- Melt the butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Mash 2 bananas in a bowl.
- Add egg to bananas and stir in well.
- Add flour and milk and mix until combined.
- Add butter sugar mixture and mix until just combined.
- Add the choc chips if you wish.
- Pour mixture into a cake pan and bake at 170 degrees for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
This cake is lovely with or without the choc chips.