- Makes 22
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A delicious and easy recipe that my whole family loves!
Ingredients (makes 22 Cocktail sausage rolls)
- 500g Beef sausage mince
- 1 Small onion finely diced
- 1 Large carrot grated
- 1 Small zucchini grated and all moisture removed
- 1 TBS Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Finely grated cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 sheets Puff pastry thawed
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg beaten
- Sesame seeds
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut puff pastry sheets in halves and set aside to thaw completely.
- Mix the sausage mince, onion, carrot, zucchini tomato sauce, cheese, salt and pepper & Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl until well combined.
- Start with one half of the puff pastry, and place a thick line of mince mix longways along the pastry, leaving a 2cm gap at the bottom.
- Carefully roll the pastry until the mix is enclosed ans you have a log shape. Press done slightly to seal the seam.
- Cut using a sharp knife into desired size, and place onto a lined baking sheet, seam side down. Continue until no mix or pastry remains.
- Brush the tops with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for around 40-45 minutes or until inside is completely cooked and the tops are golden brown.
These are delicious cold also, or can be reheated in the microwave