- Serves 1
- 2 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This recipe is great for skin health due to its amount of healthy essential fats. It is very filling!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 tablespoon Chia seeds (i use black)
- 2 teaspoon Organic Coconut oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon Ground black sesame
- I usually grind 2-3 cups of black sesame and store it in a airtight container and take 1 tablespoon only to make this spread.
- Mix all ingredients and spread it on toast.
- Leave in fridge for 30 mins. The reason doing so is because the coconut oil will harden and your spread will taste like chunky butter cream. It is too yummy not to share!
I came across this recipe by accident as I ran out of food in the house and could only find coconut oil, sesame and chia seeds. It was sooo yummy! Not to mention the fibre and calcium content in this recipe! Feel free to feed them to kids, they will enjoy the creaminess!