- Serves 2
- 8 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This recipe from Rafferty’s Garden is so easy to create and is perect for when you and your little foodie are on the go!
Suitable for babies aged 9 months +.
For more great recipes, head over to the Rafferty’s Garden website.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp plain full cream yoghurt
- 1 pouch of Rafferty’s Garden fruit puree from the smooth or smoothy range
- In a suitable container stir all ingredients together ensuring oats are completely covered.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with extra yoghurt or milk and/or diced fruit such as banana or berries.
Use minute oats or puree with a little milk or juice for a smoother consistency. For a different variation, grate ½ apple into the mix or stir through sultanas.