These bliss balls are so easy to make and taste delicious!
This recipe has been created by Susie Burrell. Susie has applied her knowledge of nutrition to create this high antioxidant recipe. The recipe combines a collection of ingredients essential for better eye health.
This recipe is courtesy of Specsavers.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 175g mixed nut/seed spread
- 10 dates
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients (excluding coconut) in a food processor and blend to combine.
- Using a tablespoon, roll into balls.
- Roll in coconut then place in the fridge for up to an hour to firm up.