- Serves 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These blueberry banana muffins are easy to make and are great with a cup of tea or coffee!
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 340g Cake mix
- 2 Tbsp LSA (linseed sunflower almond ground mix)
- 2 Small ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 Cup Frozen blueberries
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Soy milk
Notes... This is a very moist muffin, full of fibre and good protein that will take the edge off in the afternoon when your energy level takes a dip.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Line 12 cup muffin tin with patty cases. Place mashed banana in a large mixing bowl, add oil, eggs, soy milk and blend with electric blender in slow speed until smooth.
- Add cake mix and LSA to bowl, blend in medium speed until it combines and the lumps dissolve. Fold in frozen blueberries with a large spoon. Divide mixture to 12 muffin cases.
- Bake on the center shelf of oven for 25 minutes or until golden. Leave in the tin to cool for 2 minutes and then cool completely on cake rack.
Recipe Blueberry banana muffins
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.