- Serves 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These blueberry banana muffins are easy to make and are great with a cup of tea or coffee!
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 340g Cake mix
- 2 Tbsp LSA (linseed sunflower almond ground mix)
- 2 Small ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 Cup Frozen blueberries
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Soy milk
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Line 12 cup muffin tin with patty cases. Place mashed banana in a large mixing bowl, add oil, eggs, soy milk and blend with electric blender in slow speed until smooth.
- Add cake mix and LSA to bowl, blend in medium speed until it combines and the lumps dissolve. Fold in frozen blueberries with a large spoon. Divide mixture to 12 muffin cases.
- Bake on the center shelf of oven for 25 minutes or until golden. Leave in the tin to cool for 2 minutes and then cool completely on cake rack.
This is a very moist muffin, full of fibre and good protein that will take the edge off in the afternoon when your energy level takes a dip.