- Serves 5
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick & easy creamy pasta dish.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 500g Bacon rashers, sliced
- 1 large Brown onion, sliced
- 4 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Large Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup Liquid beef stock
- 1 cup Thickened cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 500g Pasta, of choice
- Boil pot of water for pasta
- Fry Onion, bacon & garlic, salt and pepper until onion is translutant and bacon starting to brown, add beef stock and cream to bacon mixture allow to gently come to the boil add mushrooms & parmesan cheese and simmer whilst the pasta cooks.
- Drain pasta add to Bosciola mixture gently fold through ensuring all pasta is coated in sauce, serve immediately whilst hot.
This pasta is a favourite in my household, we have it al least once a week! Great served with garlic bread and a fresh side salad. Adding chicken and fresh parsley is also a nice variation to the recipe!