- Makes 40
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These bounty balls are delicious and so easy to make! Get the kids to help.
Ingredients (makes 40 bounty balls)
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 can condensed milk
- 200g chocolate
- extra coconut to sprinkle
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut and condensed milk.
- Using a teaspoon, roll the mixture into balls and place on to lined baking tray. Place in freezer until hard.
- In a microwave bowl, melt the chocolate (30 second increments) until silky smooth.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip one at a time in the chocolate and place back on the tray. Repeat until done. Decorate with extra coconut.
Half the recipe to make less - works perfectly.