- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A quick, easy and delicious brandy butter. Use rum instead of brandy if you prefer the taste.
Ingredients (makes 1 cup)
- 250 grams Softened Unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) Sifted Icing Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (60ml) Brandy
- Use an electric beater to beat the unsalted butter and icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the brandy, beating thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until required.
- Makes about 1 cup (250ml).
Recipe Brandy butter
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.