- Serves 6
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This Brazilian creme caramel is a quick and tasty recipe that a Brazilian friend gave to me.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 eggs
- 500 ml milk
- 200 ml condensed milk
- cranberries & slivered almonds to decorate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl beat together the eggs, milk and condensed milk.
- Pour the mix into an oven dish.
- Place the oven dish inside a bigger oven dish, then pour hot water in the bigger dish until it covers around half the side of the creme caramel oven dish (bain marie)
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Let cool completely, then slowly turn the creme caramel into a big serving dish.
- Decorate with cranberries and sliced almonds.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.