- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Add a Mediterranean twist to your breakfast with this delicious Breakfast Bruschetta – only 6 ProPoints per serve!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Light cream cheese - to spread
- 2 x 65g slices sourdough bread, toasted
Notes... You can use low-fat fresh ricotta cheese or Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese instead of cream cheese. The recipe will then have 5 ProPoints values per serve with either the ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place asparagus and cherry tomatoes, cut-side up, on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake in oven for 8 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
- Toast bread and spread with cream cheese. Top with asparagus and tomatoes. Serve sprinkled with basil.
Recipe Breakfast bruschetta
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.