- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Add a Mediterranean twist to your breakfast with this delicious Breakfast Bruschetta – only 6 ProPoints per serve!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Light cream cheese - to spread
- 2 x 65g slices sourdough bread, toasted
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place asparagus and cherry tomatoes, cut-side up, on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake in oven for 8 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
- Toast bread and spread with cream cheese. Top with asparagus and tomatoes. Serve sprinkled with basil.
You can use low-fat fresh ricotta cheese or Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese instead of cream cheese. The recipe will then have 5 ProPoints values per serve with either the ricotta or cottage cheese.