- Serves 1
- Makes 1 generous individual pot
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick healthy breakfast which can be batch made a few days in advance and stored in an individual tub to eat on the go.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 generous individual pot )
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1 tbsp Moist Flaked Coconut
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp dried Cranberries
- 1 tbsp dried Apples (diced)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Almond Milk)
- 1 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- 6 Raspberries (to serve)
Notes... I love to multiply this breakfast to make a few days in advanced to be able to eat on the run.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl (ensure milk covers dry ingredients, add a little more if required). Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove from fridge, add Yoghurt and Raspberries, or any fruit you like (e.g. Strawberries, Berries, Mango, Banana, etc..)
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.