- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This is a winter favourite in our house.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 150g Primo Sliced Chorizo
- 1 Red Onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/4 Red Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Portabello Mushroom, skin peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 tbs Mixed Dried Herbs
- 4 rashers Short Cut Bacon, diced
- 540g WOW Select Pasta Sauce, Tomato, Onion and Garlic
- 400g Canned Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat Oven to 180C. Spray 4 Ramekins with olive oil spray. Preheat Fry Pan or wok on high.
- Add chorizo, bacon, onion, capsicum, mushrooms, tomatoes, herbs and garlic to the pan NO OIL and cook until softened and a little caramelised.
- Turn down the heat to a simmer and add the pasta sauce and red kidney beans. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer ingredients to the 4 ramekins. Crack one egg onto each and then bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked as desired. Allow to cool.
- Serve with a piece of buttered toast cut into soldiers or some crusty bread.
You can mix and match the vegies! Even great as a light lunch or dinner, served with rice, add fresh parsley, even feta crumbled is delicious!