- Makes 18
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Crunchy tasty breakfast bars for on the go.
Ingredients (makes 18 slices)
- 1 cup muesli
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 1/3 cup cranberries (or other dried fruit)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I like crunch but smooth is fine too)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon butter
- On low heat melt the butter with the honey, maple syrup and peanut butter.
- In a bowl mix together the muesli, rice bubbles and cranberries.
- Once the butter, peanut butter, honey and maple syrup are all melted and well combined pour over the muesli mix.
- Mix well and then spoon onto a baking tray. Pop into the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
I get lots of variations just by changing the type of muesli or fruit that I add. You could also drizzle over some chocolate once set.