- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
I love my breakfast smoothie, mainly because it requires little effort and is tasty as well. It is an easy start to the day and something I don’t even think about. Which is a treat in itself.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 Bananas - Frozen and Sliced
- 2 Tablespoon Chia Seeds soaked in 1/3 cup water
- Handful Sliced fruit in season
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Place all in a blender - you might have to add extra Almond Milk if it is too thick until it becomes a good consistency.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and some blueberries!