- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A high protein breakfast is a great start to any kids day! Or Mum’s & Dad’s for that matter!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Milk/Water
- 1 Tbsp Butter/Marg
- 1 Small tin Baked Beans (salt reduced)
- 2 Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Grated tasty cheese (optional)
- Whip together eggs, milk and butter. Pour into a non stick pan and prepare scrambled eggs.
- In a pan or microwave safe dish, heat baked beans.
- Warm tortillas slightly, 20 seconds in microwave or a minute each side in a pan.
- Lay tortillas on plate, divide scrambled egg between the two. Top with beans and cheese and a little BBQ sauce if you like. Wrap and serve.
Breakfast is a big deal around here, it gets the kids up and about when they smell it cooking. I love these because I can wrap a little baking paper around it and send my son off with a take away brekky if he's running late.