- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A high protein breakfast is a great start to any kids day! Or Mum’s & Dad’s for that matter!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Milk/Water
- 1 Tbsp Butter/Marg
- 1 Small tin Baked Beans (salt reduced)
- 2 Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Grated tasty cheese (optional)
Notes... Breakfast is a big deal around here, it gets the kids up and about when they smell it cooking. I love these because I can wrap a little baking paper around it and send my son off with a take away brekky if he's running late.
- Whip together eggs, milk and butter. Pour into a non stick pan and prepare scrambled eggs.
- In a pan or microwave safe dish, heat baked beans.
- Warm tortillas slightly, 20 seconds in microwave or a minute each side in a pan.
- Lay tortillas on plate, divide scrambled egg between the two. Top with beans and cheese and a little BBQ sauce if you like. Wrap and serve.
Recipe Brekky burritos
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.