Brigadeiros (Brazilian chocolate balls) are a big hit at Brazilian parties. From kids to adults, everyone loves them!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 can Nestle Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Powder (cocoa)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 150 grams Chocolate Granules or Coconut Flakes
- Place the condensed milk, chocolate powder and butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until mixture starts to come away from sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. When cool enough to handle, using your hands, shape mixture into small-sized balls.
- Roll in chocolate granules (or coconut flakes), then place in patty cases.
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.