- Serves 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Brigadeiros (Brazilian chocolate balls) are a big hit at Brazilian parties. From kids to adults, everyone loves them!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 can Nestle Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Powder (cocoa)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 150 grams Chocolate Granules or Coconut Flakes
- Place the condensed milk, chocolate powder and butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until mixture starts to come away from sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. When cool enough to handle, using your hands, shape mixture into small-sized balls.
- Roll in chocolate granules (or coconut flakes), then place in patty cases.
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Recipe Brigadeiros (Brazilian chocolate balls)
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.