- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This is a super combination of ‘goes with anything’ broccoli, tangy lemon, crunchy almonds, and creamy cheese.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300 grams Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sumac
- 1 Tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 Tsp Lemon rind, grated finely
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbs Toasted Almonds, chopped roughly
- 1/4 Cup Goats cheese
- 1 Tbs Parsley, chopped finely
- Steam Broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile combine lemon juice, olive oil, sumac, sesame seeds, lemon rind and salt to make the dressing.
- Place the steamed broccoli on a serving dish. Break the cheese into chunks. Scatter the cheese and apples over the broccoli. Sprinkle almonds and parsley over the salad.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve on its own or as a side.
The goats cheese may be replace with any type of feta cheese.