- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This recipe has been made vegetarian style, but you can easily add chopped bacon or ham steak and egg to it if you wish.
- 6 cups Cooked Brown rice (I use my rice cooker)
- 1 large Red Capsicum
- 1-2 Cups Sliced or diced mushrooms
- I can Baby corn spears
- 1-2 Cups Peas
- 3 Tablespoons or so Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Garlic.
Notes... This recipe is also egg free due to allergy sufferer in the family.
- Fry garlic, mushrooms and capsicum in garlic and oil until cooked in a wok.
- Add corn spears and peas and toss around to warm through.
- Lastly add cooked rice and soy and oyster sauces and stir through until all ingredients are combined.
Recipe Brown fried rice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.