- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
It’s easy and healthy for babies starting with solid food.
Portions are dependent on your baby’s age.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1/4 cup organic brown rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp fruit of choice or to taste
- Blend the rice in the blender until it's a powdery consistency.
- Once rice is done add it into a saucepan with water and stir until cooked. If you feel it's not cooked enough, you can always add more water but remember not to add too much as you need to add the fruit into it
- Once cooked, add the fruit in and cool.