- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These brownie puddings are delicious!
This recipe was kindly provided by Weight Watchers and only has 7 ProPoints value per serve!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 x 125g tubs Nestle Soleil Crème Caramel
- 1 cup (250ml) skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup (60g) soft brown sugar
- 11⁄4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup (40g) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, coarsely chopped*
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray six 1-cup (250ml) capacity ovenproof ramekins with oil. Line the bases with baking paper.
- Combine 1 tub of Nestle Diet Crème Caramel, milk and egg in a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared ramekins and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle puddings with walnuts and bake for a further 5–10 minutes or until the puddings are firm to the touch.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the instant coffee in 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl. Add the remaining tubs of Nestle Diet Crème Caramel and whisk until smooth.
- Serve puddings drizzled with the coffee caramel sauce.
You can use pecan nuts instead of the walnuts. The ProPoints values remain the same. Make sure you smother these nutty chocolate puddings in coffee caramel sauce as soon as they come out of the oven.