- Makes 9
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
I love brownies. I have used this recipe for ages! Because it’s the festive season, I decided to add cranberries and pistachios! I hope you like it!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (makes 9 brownies)
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 300 grams dark chocolate, in small pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams spelt white flour
- 100 grams spelt wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- 50 grams pistachios
- In a saucepan gently melt the butter, chocolate and sugar together. Let it cool down.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- Line a square oven dish with baking paper.
- In a big bowl mix the spelt flour (white and wholemeal) the baking powder, a pinch of salt, the pistachios and the cranberries.
- In another bowl mix the 4 eggs and the vanilla extract. Then gently fold the chocolate sauce in.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Spoon the mix into the baking dish and bake for around 25 minutes.
- When cold cut into 9 squares.
- If you want, sprinkle some icing sugar on top. Enjoy!